Who we are
Our website address is: http://cupidpup4love.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We are committed to responsible breeding and pet ownership, which is why your puppy will be registered on the appropriate registry for its breed designated as a companion – not a breeding or show dog.
Still have questions? See below for answers to some common questions!
- What is companion registration?Companion registration is the form of registration given to all puppies. Each puppy is sent home as a family companion.
- Why do we offer Companion Registration? we believe in setting the highest standards for our breeders, as seen in our No Puppy Mill Promise. Given the high standards that we set for our breeders network and our commitment to responsible pet ownership, we require that all puppies we place be spayed or neutered at the appropriate age and we only offer Companion Registration.
- What is the difference between Companion Registration and other types of registration?Companion registration means that your puppy is intended to be a companion or “pet” and not a show or breeding dog.
- What if I want to breed my puppy?We place puppies for companion purposes only. Breeding your puppy will void our industry-leading health guarantee and is not permitted by our terms.
- What if I have more questions?Our Puppy Concierges are here to answer any questions you might have – please feel free to Contact Us